Hi leyla!

Siri

Registered Users (C)
Hi leyla!
         I have read the messages posted by u to a no. of people.U have really collected lots of info regarding FPGEE and the internship which follows after.I am here in Los Angeles,CA.I preparing to sit for FPGEE by this year end.I also attending the lectures given by Morris Cody Associates.The lectures r very helpful.At present,I am studying from the following books;1.comprehensive pharmacy review-leon shargel.2.Appleton & Lange.3.Pharmacy and US health care-Fincham.I came to US about 7 months back on H-4.I am rather worried if I can get hold of some Pharmacy to get my H-1 done.One of my has converted her visa to F-1 in the fear of not finding anyone to sponsor her.Do u think what she has done is OK?I am really confused about the no. of books I have to read to pass the exam.Could u please mail me .Bye!
                             Siri..

No Title

Dear Siri,

First of all. I did not hear that Morris Asso. give lectures but I only know as they send you books which is great to study for FPGEE. So about this lectures if you can inform us that would be great. After you pass the FPGEE , yes it is your responsibility to find a pharmacy that will also take H-1 for your pharmacy internship. As to our chats with friends we realized that once you are sponsored for your H-1 for internship the pharmacies will also sponsor for your real Pharmacy practices. I actually did what your friend did. I mean I am on my F-1 visa right now , so that after FPGEE, I may have the chance to use my practical training instead of waiting for a Pharmacy to sponsor me. So that`s sthg. that is on pocket. But I was living in San Diego before I got married and moved to Chicago, and I know that especially in Irvine, Huntington Beach I maen cities between LA and SAn Diego they ar elooking for pharmacist and ready to sponsor , you.

If you have any more questions please inform me, and also can you pls. write about these lectures given by Morris Assoc..?

Good luck,
Leyla

No Title

Dear Leyla!
        Sorry for replying late!Yes! Morris Cody and Ass.give lectures in california ,i.e in 2 different locations in LA and in 1 location in San Francisco.The classes r twice a week on tuesday\'s and thurday\'s.They give lectures keeping the California licensure exam in mind.Mr. Cody\'s lectures consists of Math & Law.He teaches us from Stoklosa for Math& for law he refers to the study material req. for California licensure exam.The other lectures r all on pharmacology topics and they also cover some topics like Patient Consultation(which is req. for California Licensure),OTC drugs.Some of the lectures r very useful.They give us some tips to remember the various classes of drugs, etc.We also tend to meet lots of people at the classroom and can discuss how to go about with our FPGEE prep.Did u look into the FPGEE material sent by Morris Cody & ass?Do u think the 3 books on Pharmaceutics (i.e Pharmaceutics I,II,III)r enough for our FPGEE prep.?The topics r in a very condensed form.What I got u know after dicussing with junta at our class is that Morris Cody material in not just enough for the prep.Bye for now!I have to go for the class!!
  Siri...

No Title

Dear Siri,

Ofcourse nothing is enough to pass FPGEE :) But what i see and what I have heard from friends who entered this examination that they are thankful to these books. That why I spent 700 $ to buy this books. I am also using Appleton`s book and FPGEE exam book and also Pharmcy review books and also my notes from University. You are lucky to find lectures in your area. I am in Illinois and there are no lectures , unfornutaley. I hoped they had , I would definitely go.
I guess I have to pray a lot to pass this exam :) God will be near us, I believe. Did Junta enter this exam before? If she did can she give much more tips I guess we all need them.

Best wishes,
Leyla

No Title

any one have any info about pharmavceutical sales representative in any part of the world.

kumar pbk75