Hi Kpra, and (AP Registerd Pharmacists)

mo jo

Registered Users (C)
Hi kpra,
I am also a registerd pharmacist from AP. Did you get your registration certificate sealed from pharmacy council?
 I came to know from your messages that your application was rejected by FPGEC. Did you send photocopies of your registration certificate initially? How long did they take you to inform the status of your applicaiton?

I submitted my original certificate in a sealed envelop with AP pharmacy council stamp (on the envelop). I did not send any notarized
documents. Do you think that i did it in a right way.
I would appreciate if you could respond.

Thanks.
mojo

No Title

hi mojo,i am a registerd pharmacist from A.P.i am preparing to submit my application to fpgec.but the problem is regarding my regisrtation certificate.the regitrar was not willing to sign on my certificate envelope.
may i know how u got seal from the council.my father have the originals in india they are tring to covince the registrar.and also let me know how u submitted the other documents .reply me as soon as possible.thanks in advace.
satya.

No Title

Hi raju, I did not have registrar\'s signature on the envelop. But i managed to get Pharmacy council stamp on the envelop (one of my friends works
there). I think no official would sign out side of an envelop (except college pricipals). I don\'t think you need any more proff because you are submitting the original certificate which has seal and signature on it. I also asked registar to send a good standing letter to NABP.

I submitted my transcripts from the college and the original degree certificate from the Univ in their respective envelops with stamps on it. In addition, i send all my original marks lists and the award certificates from the Univ for their reference.

When i called NABP, they told me that they don\'t accept any photocopies and they need only origianls. I am very skeptical about the notarized documents. I think they accepted those kind of documetns until last year. I don\'t know whatelse i can do more to prove them that i am a registered pharmacist. Any mistake would cost us atleat 3-4 months.

Since it is not clear the way you should send your documents, I recommend you to read the directions in the booklet. Since no body knows how to submit, tell me your opinion about my documentation.
mojo.

No Title

I also send notarised and got refused. I got a letter where they explain how to send documents.
Transcript (original)--> directly with stamp/ sign of head of pharmacy on envelope too,
photocopy of B. Pharma certificate, pharmacy council registration, higher secondary school mark sheet ----> verified by the issuing authority, write "verified" by the head with sign and seal on the photocopy. Official envelope must be stamped.

I did send all on 6/10/01 except one envelope forgot to stamped. I didnt hear yet the result. GOD knows if they want any change again, which will cost me a 3-4 months time.

No Title

Hi habiburrahman,
         Did you send the documents again after they refused to accept the notarised copies?
           I too applied in july 2000 in between I got a querry from them in march I sent the required documentation but didn\'t hear from nabp yet.I think the processing time is too long.
   thanks
   archana

No Title

Yes i already sent this month. Dont know when I will get response. What query did you receive? What did you send and in what process?