Hi i am Varsha

goyalvarsha

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone. I was seeing everyone\'s views and wanted to add mine also.
Hope someone will reply.
On seeing your mails i contacted the FPDP programme and had a long talk. I was satisfied and will be going to meet them this week.All my ques\'s were answered and i am hoping for a good meeting.
Can anyone tell me how is the market there. Since i have never been out of india i am a little scared and will have to convince my father.

give detailed reply regarding your discussion with FPDP people.

It will be helpful to others.
thanks

Hi 123sub

Hello,
Thank you for your mail 123sub.
what details do you want to know . please let me know.
bye bye.

How FPDP get H1 visa for you without having licence to work in pharmacy.

In an extreeme condition, if they get visa,.....how can you work here with out having a licence?

Have u discuss this matter, if yes, please mention about your discussion with FPDP. DON`T THEY WILL SEND THE PAPERS TO INS FOR WORK PERMIT (H1 VISA), HOW ??? ON WHAT BASIS?????

This is going nowhere.

This thread is becoming downright purposeless, with all these personal slander against every legitimate post made here, thanks to Habib. I just have a question for u Habib (no offence meant), if u have passed all ur exams and licensed, for god\'s sake what are u doing here?..If ur opinion is not constructive, then what is your purpose of slandering people ??..
Is this some kind of punch bag to vent ur frustration on something?

I sincerely hope this thread is being moderated by someone..i hope this insanity is prevented from continuing in this thread.

And meanwhile i guess the best thing for the rest of the sane people here is to ignore any kinda slander by anybody...i guess its gonna hurt their psyche at some point of time. I surely hope the moderator of this forum takes a note of this.

Thanks Harish.

Harish,
Good to see such a mail. Its better to ignore guys like habib. Imagine, he\'s calling me a paid agent. Guess he\'s lost it big time.
I am going to get my H 1 and i am positive and i shall keep mailing you my share of questions.You\'ve been a great forum partner. Hope we can meet up in USA.
Thanks a lot.
Varsha.

Hi Ramesh.

Hi Ramesh,
Let us ignore habib. He\'s a loser in life and such guys get nowhere and also are jealous of people getting somewhere. One always has to trust someone to go somewhere and i am in the right direction. We\'ll exchange notes and stay in touch with Harish also as he\'s a good person.
Let me know if i can be of any help to you.
Bye and thanks.

No Title

Hi,
Thanks for your mail. I have discussed this with them and everythings okay. I was explained everything in detail and understood. But i am superstitious and will wait till i get my papers in hand. Please bear with me....sorry for this....please understand ok!!
I hope you are not like habib who says that i am a paid agent....ha ha ha ..... funniest thing i have heard in my entire life....
Bye 123sub and i will keep my word.
Thanks and bye.

Anybody in Virginia working as an intern

I was wondering if anyone on this forum is working as an intern in Virginia after passing FPGEE. Please let me know.

Hi varsha

Are you coming to USA on H1 for a nursing job?. can u please let us know your qualifications. Is it easy finding a sponsorer.

thanks

male nurse