Hi Hrtomd

sweeta_dd

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I read ur previous posts and even i got rfe asking for basnk statements , by ur post i understood that I send bank stament for 4 years but can u plz tell me this

I submitted a relatives bank statement taht and he has a pay of 4000 a month u think its enough??

can u plz reply!!

Can you .....

----------------Deleted by Rajiv S. Khanna----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
May be I made a mistake, they had asked for last 4 months (not years) bank statements.

Also pay stub will be good to submit, but that doesn't replace the need of bank statements. Make sure that the statements show enough money in your/your support account that should be sufficient to pay your entire tution and living expenses. e.g. if you school fee is $5,000 per semester and your course duration is two years, then your bank must must have $20,000 atleast.

FYI - In future if you want to get in touch with someone specifically (like this time u wanted to talk to me) then reply to one of his posts, this will automatically send an e-mail to that person. If you start a new thread, like you did now then there is no way that person (I) would know that someone (you) wants to get in touch with him (me). It was your luck that I accessed the web site today.

Good luck

thx a lot for replying!! actually the advisors at my school have asked me to wait for 10 days from now , I guess they had a conf at INS. I guess I have to wait till then.

and sorry , u were right I was wrong .U did mention months .I thing I just made a mistake while typing ....guess I was toooo very baffled to receive a RFE ..sorry again