Hi guys,I need your kind advice!

truespirit2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi people this is truespirit2004.I am a foreign pharmacist and I just passed the fpgee in December,2004.

I came into the U.S. with a visitor's visa in April last year.As I was preparing to take the exam in december,I applied for an extension of my visa.The application was turned down after I have overstayed.Please I need your advice;what do you suggest I do?
Truespirit2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations in passing the board exam. In regard to your overstayed, I will advice you to take a very fast move and talk to a good and efficient lawyer before a deportion letter is issue 'cos INS don't play around with this kind of issue(s) (based on personal experience). Wish you good luck!

Thank you immigrantt.

I have actually started talking to a lawyer .I will keep you posted on how things go.If you don't mind, can you tell me what your scenario was like?0nce again, thank you and God bless!

Hi truespirit2004,
Congratulations with passing fpgee. Good luck now with your problem.
I am going to take fpgee in June this year. I realy need your advise on what is the best way to study for the exam. If you want to sell your study materials, I will be happy to buy them from you.

Hi truespirit2004,

Congrats on passing Fpgee, I need some guidance, I am a foreign pharmacist and trying to register myself for Fpgee, but there are needs to submit a sealed copy of my degree, transcript and licence directly to NABP. Plz let me know how you did this, and how much time period required to get back all documents.
Thanks

Rummana Javed.

Hi Leylas!

Please forgive me for the late reply.And thanks.
I used the following books;
1)RUDMAN'S QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE FPGEE(admission test series)
2)PHARMACY EXAM prep books by Manan Shroff.

Since time was not on my side I went through answering the above two practice questions.I repeated 2 more times.All the time reviewing topics I needed to refresh myself on.So have some text books handy for reference.So there you have it.

I hope this helps you!

PS:I'm still trying to find a way out of my situation.I'm still open to some good advices to help me out.Im really woried.Somebody help me!THANKS
TRUESPIRIT2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Need your advice!

Hi immigrantt,hi everyone!

Remember I had a problem with 'overstaying' my six months? Well, I appealed through my lawyer and got the extension, backdated from 10/10-2004 to 4/11-2005.(I had previously been denied the extension I filed through my lawyer).That means I have to leave the U.S. in two weeks' time so I don't jeopardize my status here. My problem is,would I have any problems with the immigration here at the airport when I am returning back to the U.S.? PS:I have a five-year multiple visa which expires in july next year.

Thank you immigrantt, and everyone! God Bless.

TRUESPIRIT2004