Hi Friends I need Urgent Help from you.. Please!!!!

apu99

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends
Please help me out.....:confused:

First thing I had Biometrics is code (3) in May 2007, after that I got Welcome Notice in the e-mail first week of Sept, 2007 and I received Physical Notice in the mail box.

Now I received today again Biometrics is code (2) scheduled on 4 th week of Sept 2007. :confused:
Really I don't understand this one,
as per your opinion, did they missed my FP what I had it in May 2007 or else are they might not be uploaded

also same thing to spouse

Once again friends what I am asking from you give me your ideas or any body got same experience or any one else please...

what to do this problem

please help me out and it's really appreciates

thanks
with regards

No need to worry.

You can call USCIS and find out why you got it again. They would have send it by mistake or they may want to retake them.

You can go to ASC on the specified date with your approval letter and let them decide whether they need it or not.

Hi Friends
Please help me out.....:confused:

First thing I had Biometrics is code (3) in May 2007, after that I got Welcome Notice in the e-mail first week of Sept, 2007 and I received Physical Notice in the mail box.

Now I received today again Biometrics is code (2) scheduled on 4 th week of Sept 2007. :confused:
Really I don't understand this one,
as per your opinion, did they missed my FP what I had it in May 2007 or else are they might not be uploaded

also same thing to spouse

Once again friends what I am asking from you give me your ideas or any body got same experience or any one else please...

what to do this problem

please help me out and it's really appreciates

thanks
with regards

Contact the local ASC and tell them what you got. It might be by mistake USCIS might have sent again. you can walk in to ASC with your approval notice.

Anyways, it does not hurt to spend another day giving the FPs again. Let them decide how to handle that later on.

sail1