Hi Baltimore Xfrees - Interview Question Urgent

greenhopeful

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
  A few important question regarding Interview in Baltimore! Please respond at the earliest......

1. I just applied for a Social Security Number for my wife. Do we need the Social Security Number for being approved for GC? My wife is the derivative.

2. Are copies of Labor Certificate and I-140 enough or do we need to take originals? My company is not willing to give the originals.

3. What is form I-688 B or I-766?

My interview date is on Oct 11th and would like to get a reply soon. I would appreciate any input from you.

Regards,
GreenHopeful

ur TD? whats ur RD/ND and when did u get interview notice?

I guess copies are ok and I think u hvae to have SSN # for ur spouse.

No Title

1. Since wife is derivative and not working (i.e. not getting salary)then SS# is not required

2. Copies should be fine after all they need your actual I-140 and sometimes they do not have it they will need to get it e.g from NVC for I-140s approved for CP

3. Do not know what those form are. http://www.ins.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/index.htm#chart
It is not listed in the INS website list for forms. Maybe a good idea to pay them a visit before and find out what that is. Also do let us know!

Best of luck on the interview and some movement will make me to put up a new update

No Title

Thank you very much. I am putting together all the papers needed for the interview. Hope I get stamped the same day.
My RD/ND is Oct 2000 and Nov 2000. My TD is 5/18/01. My interview date is Oct 11th 2001. I received my interview notice in the third week of August.
I have been checking the forum and am seeing a lot of people are still waiting for the interview. Hope everyone gets the interview notice soon.
PS: Does anyone know the phone number for the Baltimore office?

GreenHopeful

Form I-766 is your EAD Card

If you have an EAD Card, you can see it at the back.

Please let us know how your interview experience on Oct. 11
Our turn is Oct 23.

May God bless us all including those who are waiting.