Hi Baltimore Xfrees - Interview Question Urgent

greenhopeful

Registered Users (C)
For the Interview in Baltimore

1. I just applied for a Social Security Number for my wife. Do we need the Social Security Number for being approved for GC?

2. What do they mean when they say \'COPY OF APPROVED FOR I-140 WITH ALL ATTACHMENTS\'? Do we need to also take the originals?

3. \'COPY OF ETA-750 LABOR CERT PACKAGE\'? Do we need to also take the originals?

The attorney working on my case has changed and the new person is asking me what all they need to provide? If I knew I would be an attorney myself - HaHaHa?

I dont know what I would do without this site. Thank you all in advance.

GreenHopeful

Interview documents

Hi, I had my interview on Aug. 29, 2001. My case is still pending because of Birth Certificate problem. I submitted a new notarized Birth Certificate recently and waiting answer from B-INS. Following was my experience:

1. The examer asked what was my Social Security Number.

2. I brought all the copies of documents for applying I-140, eg. the approved letter, cover letter for I-140, published papers, degree certicates, etc. But she didn\'t check them.

3. I\'m in EB-1 and I don\'t have EAT-750 Labor Cert package.

Hope these can give you some help.

No Title

Hi Iwei Chen,
   Thank you for the reply. I am the principal applicant and my wife is the derivative. She does not have a socail security yet. Could you please tell me if you know if that will be a problem?
   Hope you get a decision soon on your GC.

Regards,
GreenHopeful