hi guys
i checked today about my case on online it shows it was approved on march 20
my RD is oct 09
AD is march 20
good luck for the guys still waiting for approval from texas center

sam

Re: Sam

Congratulations!

IS your application a New H1B or H1B extention? normal processing?

Thanks

Well I think that is great that you have recieved your approval. But guess what my RD was also Oct 9, and according to this website they are still in Sept 9. So the question to be asked is how is the TSC processing H1 visa's, surely not in order of receipt.

H1b extension or H1b new application or H1b transfer?

TSC center?

your answer is appreciated....

Applied for H1 Ext sep 27 - 02 still waiting.
More than 6 months at TSC

Can we call and check with INS

Thanks

Any new Approvals

Any H1B's approved from TSC with receipt date after 10/15/2002?

Please post here.

Thanks,
MM

MM,

Is your Application H1B transfer or H1B extension or H1B new Application?

My H1 is getting expired on 11/2003 and trying to get an idea about current processing time at TCS for H1 renewal.

Your reply appreciated.

Any H1 Approval

Please post the latest H1 Approval date if any in the month of November 2002

Thanks,
San

"penpen" posted in this forum that, his NEW H1-B case (RD 12/06/2002), REGULAR, was approved by TSC on 05/01/2003. It is a good sign guys. Anyone else whose RD is Nov/Dec of 2002, got approved by the TSC? Keep posting the updates in this thread. This helps a lot.

mhsoor

I got approved

My H1B application's RD is Dec 4th 2002; new application in Texas Center.

It got approved on May 2nd 2003.

I think it is kind of related to your starting date. for my application, my starting date is May 1st 2003. and I have waited for whole five months, I almost ready to pay another $1000 to change to premium processing since my OPT will be expired at the end of May.

hope it is good news for people who waiting for H1b approval.

Thanks for the update boboli. Application for my 7th year H1-B extension was received by TSC on 12/10/2002.

I am waiting for the approval and it is exactly 5 months to date. I don't know if TSC is treating new and extension applications seperately or just as H1-B applications, but it is really frustrating, waiting so long.

Thanks once again.

mhsoor