Hi all.. my friend needs help...

dreamland

My friend is vietnamese, she stays in the united states for 3 yrs already asher fiance\' sponsor. After she arrived for a short period, things did not work out between them two, so they did not get married. Now my friend does not have a green card eventhough she is here legally... each year she needs to apply for working permit..
Last month her mother in vn got really sick, and the dr gave her 6 months to live. My friend wants to go back to be near her mother before she pass away....
My questions are...
1.. My friend does not has green card yet, is there a problem with the immagration in the united states if she goes back to vn for a month.
2.. Does she has the support from the U.S government, if the Vietnamese government give her a hard time in her home land (as for now Vietnam is still under Vietnamese communist party). and for Vn communist party, there is NO law!!!
3. Anyone in here know where/how she can apply for an entry visa... or is there any legal firm that can help her to get a legal paper which warranty that she can enter back to the U.S
4.. My friend also looking for an attorney to help her to apply for her green card.. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT VPD@TNS.NET .... and we will discuss more about her situation and the legal fee...... My friend is LEGAL here in the U.S.
 thank you very much for stop by... good luck to you all.