Here's the info. on NSC I-140 backlog petition

And finally......

Folks,

The petition should come on-line anytime now. Rajiv re-phrased the wording that I had added in his draft version and Monica forwarded that to me y'day for my perusal (I am honored! :)

The cover letter (which you all will see soon) looks good and includes all the issues that we wanted to highlight. Now the ball will be our court to generate a lot of support and keep the momentum going. I am sure most of you must have spread the word and now its our time to act on.

I'll update you as soon as I hear from Monica when the petition is ready
on-line.

-aws

There it goes.....

Folks,

The long awaited NSC I-140 backlog petition is seeing the light of the day, i.e., it is finally on-line. ;)
You can easily access it via the immigrationportal.com home page (located on the upper RHS).

I am sure you all will agree that it is indeed a great effort to air our causes to the authorities in the USCIS. Please put your grievances, spread the word and generate more support.

....And don't forget to thank Rajiv and Monica for their help and support.

Let the ball roll now!
-AWS

aws said:
Folks,

The long awaited NSC I-140 backlog petition is seeing the light of the day, i.e., it is finally on-line. ;)
You can easily access it via the immigrationportal.com home page (located on the upper RHS).

I am sure you all will agree that it is indeed a great effort to air our causes to the authorities in the USCIS. Please put your grievances, spread the word and generate more support.

....And don't forget to thank Rajiv and Monica for their help and support.

Let the ball roll now!
-AWS

Link is below. It is on immigration.com not immigrationportal.com.

http://devforums.immigrationportal....on/TrackerPetition/signatoryForm.php?petId=12

I signed the petition and forwarded to other pending friends. Thanks AWS, Mr Rajiv and Monica for intiating the backlog petition.