Hepl ! They can't connect my I140

sunissunny

Registered Users (C)
Help! They can't connect my I140

I just talked to IIO officer and she said they can't connect my I140 file, does any one got the same issue, please help me.
I do not know what does this mean.

My 485 Rd is Jul 27, 2001.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied for AOS

I have talked to my attorney and she said my 140 is approved and they applied my I485 for AOS.

I did my FP in MAY 02, I don't understand is about the message they can't connect my I140 even though my 140 approved for AOS and not CP.

Suni :

The I-140 File Connect is the process of obtaining your security stamped I-140 from either
1. The Local INS Facility
2. The INS Harrisonburg Location
3. The Consulate where the I-140 was sent. This is happens when the applicant when filing I140 states that he/she will opt for Consular processing and then when filing the 485 applies for AOS.

Check if your I140 was applied stating that you will opt for CP.

Hope this helps
GS

Gopal

Thanks for the Reply & Help, I do not have I 140 copy with me, it is with my employer( he said its there property).

May be I will ask my attorney for a copy of it.

how do I check about opt for CP in my I140 copy?

Thanks Gopal.

It clearly says on your I140 approval notice

Try to call NVC 603-334-0700 ( @8am). if your I140 was done for CP they will have your case. Meantime try to get a copy of I140 from your lawyer or Receipt no.

Suni :

Please note that this I 140 is not sent to the Employer. This I 140 is a Security stamped doc the NSC maintains when your I 140 is approved .

Also do what NSC-4yr has recomended

GS

Do they assign my case to officer with out 140 connection

Do they assign my case to officer without Security stamped doc.

I am just asking because I think NSC is approving case for last week of july 01.

sunissunny

I don't think so. They need orignal I140 file. My RD is 7/5/2001 and I140 was done for CP from VSC still wating !!!

NVC

4htyearnsc ,
Can I track my case at NVC with my I485 Lin #. I mean when I call them which lin # I need do I need I140 case number or I485 # ?

Sunny