helpful person at TSC, quick question

gopherhound

Registered Users (C)
Well, I used the POJ trick to contact someone at TSC and got hold of a very helpful lady. My 485 RD is 12/7 and I wanted to check on name check status. She looked up all of my information and yes, FP cleared 3-9-06 (same day as giving them) and name check cleared 4-13-06. She said she could see no reason for not being approved yet so emailed the officer in charge of my case. Let's see whether it helps. Only problem is my Husband's name check is still pending. My question is will they wait to approve mine until husband's name check clears?

Also, it is important to try a couple of times. I called at the end of March to see whether FP had cleared and she told me no, it could take 60 days. Anyway, she obviously didn't even look as they cleared on 3-9-06 which was the same day that I had them taken. Keep trying and you will get someone helpful!!

You need to wait till your husband's case is cleared if your husband is the primary applicant. This is the same situation as mine

Can somebody tell me how to contact INS regarding my 485 transfer(texas to nebraska).
I tried 1-800-375-5283. No use i am getting recorded message.
Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thanks

This is the POJ trick.
Call the national customer service number:

Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton (I think it was 4)

Will be transferred to texas service center customer service.