Registered Users (C)
hi friends pl.advice me that if i go to Canada for multiple stumping and overthere if they don't give me multiple so can i re-enter in U.S by showing my H1-B1 approval letter.I just talked to my lawyer about same thing he told me that i can come back with approval latter.Please give me advice on that.
thanks in advance.