Help!

gcwaiter wc

Registered Users (C)
Does anybody received your I485 approval with the wrong WAC# on their FP notice? I am starting worried about my I485 application. (WAC-01-103-xxxxx and did my FP on 4/22). On my FP notice, the WAC# is not my I485 WAC# although the A# is right. I saw some post that said that the INS trace the FP with the A# only, so I didn\'t worry about that until recently I saw more and more cases after mine be approved. I tried call IIO several times but never get luck. If there is someone have the same situation and got their approval, that will be a big relief. Thx in advance.

No Title

Try to get in touch with IIO. Keep trying man you should get the line or take a day off and do this from your home. Once you get in touch ask them do find your FP with A# once they get it.
Then ask them to get FP status with WAC#. If they get with WAC# then it is in the main system and your case will be assigned to a officer. You are fine at this point.

If they cannot find anything then ask them to issue another FP notice (hope this will not happen to U).

My Problem:
I did my FP two days back and found from FBI that the result has been sent to different service center. (Nebraska Center).
The FBI person told that California INS can get the information but i am not sure. I will call CSC after 2 weeks and see what is happening.