Help!!!

WACWSC

Registered Users (C)
My case was pending for 14 months with CSC until 03/17/2009, now it got transferred to National Benefit Center. I thought, they are done with Name Check thats why it got transferred, but I checked two days ago with IO, he said, no name check is still pending. I don't know what to do.:confused::confused:

ND/PD: 02/02/2008
FP ND: 02/15/2008
FP Date: 03/01/2008
Name Check Initiated: 02/28/2008
Filed 4 Service requests: Response: 3 are same " pending background check", last one says: Case transferred to NBC
Case Transferred to NBC: 03/17/2009 :mad:

The National Benefit Center is just a centralized processing facility where all N-400s are now being processed administratively. For example, back in Dec 2008, I sent my N-400 to VSC and it was sent to the NBC within a matter of days. This represented a change in policy as USCIS started sending many backlogged and new petitions to the NBC from the regional service centers. The same thing is happening from the new lockbox facilities.

I think your name check issue is separate from the transfer of the file to the NBC.

There are a number of threads on this forum that deal with resolving the name check issue by contacting the FBI directly. I will try and locate one particularly useful one for you and post it here.

Thanks a lot, please let me know whom to contact in FBI, because I am almost at the edge to sue all officials, with a pray of relief in a terms of NOT only decision on my n-400 but to solve all N-400 Pending over 7 months.