Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pushpa S

The Automated Voice Message (AVM) at VSC for my I-485 case says "A WRITTEN DECISION IN THIS CASE WAS MAILED ON NOV 7".

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????? Does this mean the case has been denied????

My details:

VSC - EB3 - INDIA
RD: August 11, 1999
ND: September 2, 1999
Priority Date: Dec, 1997

I am worried (and shocked).. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Pushpa

No Title

Don\'t panic! Wait till you get the notice and talk to your attorney. And i saw few messages posted by a person with name \'lallisri\' in isn.org. Check\'em out.

No Title

Can you please post your EAC# and FP date. My RD/ND date is same as your, I was wondering whether they have started Sep\'99 cases.

TSRTSR

No Title

Stay calm. It is a denial notice.
You need to contact your lawyer and wait to see what is
the reason. It could just be INS\'s mistake. Do keep
us updated for your case.

No Title

Looking at your dates, you PD is not current yet, may be it has got to do something with that. Wait and see what comes. Be calm. Did you get your FP notice ?

No Title

It is not bad at all. There is one person that I know get this message, and one week later he
got the written notice from his lawyer. He is applying for EB2, with BS degree and years of
experience, VCS questioned his qualification for EB2 without MS degree, so he has to
provide more evidence from his previous employer to show that his experience made up
the qualification for EB2. That\'s all. So wait till see what it is.

No Title

Looks like INS made a mistake here. Don\'t worry. Wait unitl monday to get the notice.

No Title

Your Priority date is definetly not current as of November 2000 the PD for EB3-India is 2-15-97 and your priority date is 12/97 and I am sure that\'s what caused the problem..

No Title

First of all do not panic. Nothing is in your hands till you receive the actual notice!

What I guess is that INS does not receive an I485 application if the PD is not current.

No Title

It is highly probable that the INS made a mistake and denied your petition instead of keeping it pending, since your PD is not "current" as of now. If that is the case, you will surely be able to appeal and re-open the case, and subsequently get it approved as & when your PD becomes curent. Stay calm and composed, and wait for the actual notice and let us know the contents.