Help!!!

vapg

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all the experts :
I applied the AP two weeks ago, they charged the fee already, but i still didn't receive the receive notice, if the notice has been lost, what can i do, i even don't have the case number. thank you very much!

If you payed by check, you can look back your check, you should find the EAC number......from there you can start fallowing up...in you not receive Notice

Thank your reply very much! I just checked the check online, i can't find the EAC number on the back of the check, does USCIS always put the eac number on the check once they cash it? it is written by hand or printed? thanks again!!!

For all my application, I applied 2 nd EAD and AP my self last year.... so I found in that way..... Some times the stamp (print) will not be clear , hard to read.....

Back side stamp ( Print)..... Not Hand written

Skotha, Thank you very much, looks your GC is going to be approved soon according to your LUD, best wishs.

Skotha, I found the EAC number on the check, very hard to ready it even i used photo printer to print it out, but finally i figure out the number, do you think i need call USCIS to get another receive notice? will they send us again if the notice has been lost? thanks! any good new for you case?