Help ???

anyonehelp

I am going to consular processing in JAN 02, but I am afraid if it will be denied for giving correct/incorrect ( you decide ) experience letter while processing Labor under EB2 for showing 5 years experience. The case is, I have worked( unpaid trainee ) for a company A in India for one year, but was not paid, and was not in the pay roll in the company records.. But the branch manager has given me an experience letter saying I have worked in the company for 40 hours a week for the period.(around 94-95). This experience letter was helpful in India for my next job, and also, he agreed to be reference in my resumes.. Now how will the consulate in India evaluate this ? do they call the companies and find out ?

Please Help

No Title

Lot of companies in India do not have proper payrole systems.

As per previous messages, CP cares more about current job and moreover experience
is considered at I-140 stage itself.

I Agree. Don\'t worry .

The current job details, offer letter/Employment letter should be perfect. Don\'t worry about 94-95. Do u have Master\'s ? or u are BS + 5 yrs for EB2?.

Actually all this is checked during LC and I-140.

You are all set.

Take care.

CP is the way!!. My CP was in Oct and it was real cool. NO Problem at all. You can check out my exp with CP in this forum.

Thanks

Don\'t worry. They don\'t even look your previous employment letters.

All they care is "proper arrangement of documents". This list you should get in packet 4.