Help with Step Child's Visa process

Alirkd

I have my Spouse in India who is Signle Mother of 10 years old Boy. I need to know if Immigration process going to get any kind of involvement with his biological father in the approval process for his Visa or not. His Biological father is not currently invovles in his life at all. He has not even seen him after he was born. Just want to get the information about that if Immigration Atuhertiy going to ask any consent from biological father in the process or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

He’s listed on the birth certificate as the father, right? Your spouse will have to convince the CO she has sole custody of the child and the biological father has no problem with her immigrating with the child.

Actually on Birth Certifciate from hospital he is not listed but on Municiplity birth certificate he is listed as father. He is also listed as father on his passport.

Thank you for your Help on this. Do you think it would be helpful if she obtains something in written from biological father that he has nothing to do with that child?

Thank you for your Help on this. Do you think it would be helpful if she obtains something in written from biological father that he has nothing to do with that child?

Yes consent letter from biological father would help