Help with Interview Outcome I485

G8nOldW8n4GC

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred to local office 09/27/07.
My interview was on 11/17/07.
The officer requested couple documents from my employer
which I provided back within timeframe allowed for
response.
My PD is current from March.
How can I find out about the status of my case?!!
Is infopass a good idea?
I am afraid that if they took too long -
the visa numbers will retrogress in next month.
Will the online status change if I get approval
although the case is in local office???

TIA

My case was transferred to local office 09/27/07.
My interview was on 11/17/07.
The officer requested couple documents from my employer
which I provided back within timeframe allowed for
response.
My PD is current from March.
How can I find out about the status of my case?!!
Is infopass a good idea?
I am afraid that if they took too long -
the visa numbers will retrogress in next month.
Will the online status change if I get approval
although the case is in local office???

TIA
I am also in the same boat.Our interview took place on 5th July 2007 and till now we are waiting. In December we enquired again with Infopass interview and we were told that our case looks fine and it is a matter of time , wished good luck and sent back . She also told that all the paperwork completed on 16th october for our case. But so far no approval. Probably we might take another infopass interview. Case under EB3.

I am also in the same boat.Our interview took place on 5th July 2007 and till now we are waiting. In December we enquired again with Infopass interview and we were told that our case looks fine and it is a matter of time , wished good luck and sent back . She also told that all the paperwork completed on 16th october for our case. But so far no approval. Probably we might take another infopass interview. Case under EB3.

What's your PD??!!!

My PD is February 2001 under the EB-3 category.It is current.I don't understand why they are approving.
The online staus doesn't update for the local office interviews..Let me know if you get any information.

My lawyer sent a letter to the officer requesting to adjudicate.
She said that the online message will not chnage in case of a decision since it is in the local office. I will need to wait for the response on the lawyer request.