help with fp notice

gumly

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
My attorney received fp notice for me yesterday scheduled at New Orleans on 02/07.
1.But I did not get it, Can I take the copy my attorney got to the center.
2.I moved Vermont from New Orleans , so can I get my fp done there.
3. there is a infopass for finger print , I could not find anything on the website for the vermont center.
nd 11/20/2002

Thanks

1.But I did not get it, Can I take the copy my attorney got to the center.

Yes

2.I moved Vermont from New Orleans , so can I get my fp done there.

Yes, you need to call 1-800 number and schedule your FP appointment at any Application support center
3. there is a infopass for finger print , I could not find anything on the website for the vermont center.

There is no infopass appointments for FP, because they are done at Application SUpport Centers (ASC) and not at USCIS offices.

got my fp done

I got my fp done this morning in verrmont, no questions asked.
The folks were really nice and I got out in 5 minutes.

Thanks Folks for the advice.
Gumly

FP - Question

Hi
I got FP notice to my previous address. Now I moved from that place. Can I go for FP at Local Office?

As per LucyMo I need to schedule an appointment loacl office? what is the 1 800 number to schedule appointment.

hi there,
you sometimes do not need to make an appointment at the local office- many will do a walk in on specific days as long as you have your notice for FP's.
SOme will not- but it is worth a try.
I did not reschedule mine as I was told it would delay it- I just turned up at the different office early and was OK

good luck

jacquelina said:
hi there,
you sometimes do not need to make an appointment at the local office- many will do a walk in on specific days as long as you have your notice for FP's.
SOme will not- but it is worth a try.
I did not reschedule mine as I was told it would delay it- I just turned up at the different office early and was OK

good luck

Thank you Jacquelina for your response. Is their anybody had this experience with Philadelphia center? I mean having appointment at one place and given FP at Philadelphia center.

try going to the asc early in the morning first and the worst that could happen is they will send you back, it is still better than calling the 1800 number and resceduling it which takes about 2-3 months.

Best of luck.