Help with a K-visa Question

Filamvisitor

I am in america on a fiance visa. I have only 30 days left before it expires, and my fiance who petitioned me has decided he does not want to marry me, and has kicked me out of his house. I have no money, and I don't know what to do. I am staying with a relative (cousin) here now, but they cannot afford to buy a ticket for me to go home.

Can anyone help? I am very upset about this, but I can't find any answers anywhere.

Thank you

Filam

He's Not a Man

Filamvisitor said:
I am in america on a fiance visa. I have only 30 days left before it expires, and my fiance who petitioned me has decided he does not want to marry me, and has kicked me out of his house. I have no money, and I don't know what to do. I am staying with a relative (cousin) here now, but they cannot afford to buy a ticket for me to go home.

Can anyone help? I am very upset about this, but I can't find any answers anywhere.

Thank you

Filam

Stay Illegally and say your from Mexico !!!

So Sorry to read about your Delima Dear.. a horrible experience for you ... it tore my heart out .. yet you were lucky to get accepted for a K-1 visa...

I have had many problems securing my visa for my future wife and I'm a very straight American ..still waiting ..almost a year !!! red tape..

Be thankful you did not have to have a life with this little boy...

A Real Man keeps his promises and his commitments to his woman..regardless if he gets cold feet..If you play in this Universe ..then you pay... you expand from who you are at the point you take a step further out ..... you pay by participation... you have to grow ....owning the life ...you are responsible for your actions...

He was not being a real man to you ..and owning his creation... Delete

(we'll take care of him ) his Karma

Not everyone has your fortune that you got a K-1 Visa !!! .. I wish there was a fix-it way to let you stay here legally ....

If you were mexican you could... no problema ..

I learned if you follow by the rules... that you think is right morally and what's expected ..you're a fool ... all world government is greased ...it's about money and favors and greed .. they can manipulate our lives at their very wim.. and can cause us much sadness at a stroke of a pen... we are really at their mercy..

I hope life is better..because it should be ..make it so..

oy veh and im not jewish... Tim