Help, what should we do?

ying yi

Registered Users (C)
We (my husband and I) have not gotten our FP notices till now although according to AVM, they were mailed out on Oct. 3. Neither have our attorney received it. We have not changed address and we got our AP smoothly.
We worry so much about it. What should we do? Suggestions are highly appreciated.

RD: May 7, 2001. ND: July, 6, 2001

Wait for a few more days.

It\'s not unusual. Sometimes mail gets stuck in CSC\'s mail room. Just wait for a few more days. If you still don\'t receive, call IIO and/or ask lawyer to send a fax inquiry.

No Title

check with local post office or with your neighbours..sometimes postman accidently put your stuff in neighbours mail box
 (in apt complexes)...happened with me once.

thanks

thanks, junc and jony lever, for your kind suggestions.

We contacted our attorney today and she suggested us to wait for another week. Today I checked the mail box and still no good news.

If the FP notices do get lost, are there some ways that we still can do FP as scheduled?

Any Comments are highly appreciated!

Keep optimistic

It\'s not very likely both FP notices to you and your lawyer get lost(assuming both addresses are correct).
Without FP notice, you don\'t know the schedule date and can\'t do FP.

To junc and Ying yi

Hi, junc,

If I get the FP date from the call, can we go there directly?

ying yi: If your lawyer receive the notice, could you post it? The lawyer\'s copy is our only chance.

Thanks!

No Title

We have not received the onces mailed to us but luckly our attorney got his copy couple of days back. you should get yours soon may be mail room delay.

Same in my case.

The AVM informed that it mailed on October 3rd and till now I have not received it. But luckily today, my attorney received it and they informed that they are mailing it to me today.

Should be having it by tomorrow or latest by Saturday and I will post the details.

Hi, Rachael Jiang

Just learned that my lawyer got the FP notice today. Your lawyer should be getting it soon.