Help! What does this auto message mean?

ap103

NIW (EB-2) ND 09/02/1999. FP done, yellow form out months ago.

I checked the NSC auto message today. What I heard was: "a written desicion was sent to you on 12/07/00" Does that mean more evidence is needed, or a rejection, or possibly an approval? I have not received any thing yet.
I will appreciate your comments.

YT

No Title

This might be approval message. You can receive the results in about 7 days. Good luck. Please post the result if you get it. By the way, Can you write in detail what you send for the yellow form?. Actually I am waiting the yellow form (NIW) and fp notice.

No Title

zebrain,
If I remember it correct, along with the yellow form I sent out all the H-1 and working permit documents.
YT

No Title

It is the typical intent-to-deny message.

Please keep us posted when you get the letter.

No Title

YT,
I know that the yellow form (NIW) needs normally the employment letter showing the evidence of the same work and practice as in I-140. Did you send this type of letter? or just H1 and working permit copies?

No Title

"written decision sent out" means denial.My friend got denial
on this message.but dont worry,you can ammend it.did you file on eb2
with bs/be or somthing like that?.

No Title

Chan,
I filed EB-2 with an MS.
Could you please give a little more details on your friend\'s case? For example, what\'s the INS words in the letter, what\'s your friend\'s response, and the end result. Thanks a lot.

YT

No Title

Iam sure it is intent to deny the case. If its approved they will update AVM with "this case has been approved".. If they want to deny then msg will be " A written decision was sent out" ..Probably they dont want to disappoint rigtaway by saying "this case has been denied".. This gives some time for you to prepare for the worst.
Please keep posted ur case progress.n And Goodluck

No Title

NIW: National Interest Waiver (allows you to by pass the Labor Certification at the front of Green Card processing)