Help. What can I do?

Tazmut

Registered Users (C)
I have conducted my interview and passed in february of this year and was awaiting name check for final determination. I contacted FBI name check to be told that there was error in INS submission of name check request. I went back and told INS this (with e-mail communication from FBI stating this) in May. I went back again to check in July and nothing had been done. I was told I needed to do fingerprints again. I did those same day. I was further told that my case would be given to a supervisor to resubmit.
I went back September 24 and was told that they are awaiting name check. I informed initial officer of the problem and she said nothing she can do but send it upstairs. Since new system of INFOPASS, people are no longer allowed on upper floors in Newark. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they refused to call one. Now I have seconf e-mail confirmation from FBI that no resubmission has occured since the first one that had errors. Any suggestions?

forgot to mention

I forgot to mention that I sent the officer that interviewed me letter via regular mail months ago which he seems to have totally ignored. I received no response or acknowledgement.