HELP!! The NSC @ 1 402 323 7830 always says this number is out

indiatous

Registered Users (C)
of service or some thing like not availble and says call another number. Can some one explain what is wrong? am i dialing some wromg # or .... i see lots of poeple saying they got through the AVM @ NSC. so how come i couldn\'t Please guide me.

thanks

I am having the same experience

It come busy for a long time and when it rings the message come "check the number and dial again."

Even I taugth the same

Even I taught that this number is not working first. All u have to do is keep trying. Trying during the off hours like after 8:00 p.m & before 7:00 a.m. But u can not talk to operator during these hours.

SXP1

I have no clue as why NSC cannot add another few lines and staff to handle this issue. This issue be

No Title

The best way to reach that # is to call at night time (if you just want to hear the AVM message).

wait 2 months

I heard that they are including a status check email system.. from feb,2002 at NSC.. so lets wait and fix phones

I just check my case.

After dial about 15 times, I just check my case
EB2
OTHER
LIN-01-073-54xxx
ND:1-8-2001
Still said " You case have ...."

Maybe it depends on long distance company.

During the day I tried to call this number about 100 times using MCI calling card. No luck. Maybe those who were able to get trough could share what long distance carrier they were using.
Thanks

FP Update

I just checked the INS Phone# at 8:00 PM CST the phone is working fine.
I completed my FP on 12/27/01, the AVM says \'Finger printing completed on 12/31/01 pending review\'.

You must know this

One thing particularly irritating is the bad English that appears on these discussion boards lately.

Most keep lamenting about how irresponsible or rather incompetent the INS officers are.
Crib that the INS officers are not doing their jobs.
How well do you conduct yourself? Can you even write / represent your comments/questions in any intelligible form that the other participants of this board understand?

Before you post messages to these boards, please do a spell/grammar check. Also read one more time to see what you just wrote make any sense.

Heck! Imagine this. If you were made the immigration officer who was supposed to make very important decisions on cases that affect the lives of people like you, how good a job would you be able to do?

PLEASE, THINK before you write and read before you post.

I-485

My I-485 is pending now for over one and half year in Nebraska Service Center. Finger printing was done in March 2001.
Someone suggested to go through AILA liason. Is this a good idea?
Do any of you have any experience regarding this or know someone who did used AILA? How long does it take?

Or calling the senator\'s office is a better and quicker option?

I found some people had luck in calling Senator\'s office. You may chek at your local Senator;s offi

Also, what are your details. Did you have a situation where your I140 was approved for Consular Processing, but you filed I485??.