Help - strange situation

losh

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I have a very “strange” situation that I would like to get your input/thoughts about it.

Our cases were approved about 1.5 months ago. We have stamped our passports about a week after we have received the approval notice and 2 weeks after that our on-line message was change to “On April 28, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready”
Yesterday my wife has received an invitation for finger printing and her on line message was change to: “On May 7, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording”
I think it is a mistake due to the fact that our original finger printing was a manual request and not via the scheduler.
Do I need to worry?
Thanks!

I think yours is not the first case of after approval fingerprint notice. Anyway, it seems clearly a computer glitch. However, if I were you I'd probably go to the local BCIS office and ask them to fix this in their system. I don't know if this would help. This is just my own opinion.

It would probably help trying to do a search on the forum, or wait to see if someone with a similar experience shares his/her experience.

My 2 cents.