HELP! RFE on EAD received but bearing someone else's case number and A# number

zzbao

Registered Users (C)
Angry and very frustrated.

Just received the RFE notice in paper. Found out the evidence to acquire is totally bogus.

1. On the left top of the page, there is a sticky label that shows my name and address, but underneath there is someone else's name and address.

2. On the right top of the page, it shows the refer to file no and LIN number total diffferent from mine.

3. On the detail evidence required paragraph, it says that my birth day given was wrong from my origin file and document such as passport, birth certificate or marriage certificate is required to proof my correct birthday. Then the both birthday they printed that showing the one in record and the one in application are totally different than mine. I suppose it belongs to the person that is underneath the sticky label.

Guys, as my EAD is going to expire is 5 days. What should I do?

Originally I send in the RENEWAL application with my previous EAD copy, the application form and a copy of my finger print notice(my I-485 receipt was lost in mailing).

Option for me:

1. Ask them to send a correct mailing that includes my case number and the detail requirement regarding the missing evidence. This is a lengthy process and leave me couple of month without pay.

2. Directly reply with my Driver's License color photo copy, Passport photo page and identity page, origin I-94 and most recent I-94(H1b expired on Jul 20, 2003). I assume that might be the additional evidence required to process my EAD renewal. Suppose that they are using someone else's RFE to cover a category of similar case in order to save typing.

Any suggestion is mostly welcomed here.

My EAD: RD 05/19/2003. ND: 05/21/2003, RFE: 08/06/2003.
RFE received: 08/11/2003.

==============================================
MY I485 info:
RD:08/22/2001, FP: 12/04/2001, RFE: 12/15/2002, RFE REPLIED 12/27/2002, still pending.

Some options

I guess call the 800 number. I know Nothing will happen but u need to to do this. Ask them how much time it will take to correct the issue. Having done this go to LOCAL BCIS office and tell them your previous EAD expires in xx/xx/xx date. U called BCIS and they will not be able to correct it in the approved time frame. So please do it.

Contact your employer and see if if can issue a letter stating that u are on a project which is critical. Local BCIS is an option. We had same thing with my Wifes AP. Local INS fixed it for us. Try this option