Help, RFE guys, how long to receive RFEs?

aic

Registered Users (C)
I wonder how much it takes for RFE to reach the attorney?
Mine was sent on 2/12 and hasn\'t reached yet?
Can someone share some experience?

To aic, Please post your details like RD, ND, FP etc...

I believe that it is taking atleast two weeks to get RFE to your Lawyer and once the INS recieves your reply they are taking anyware from 1 week to 4 weeks.

Where is your attorney

You mentioned you are in New Jersey, but where \'s your attorney?
Same in New Jersey? I wonder why took so long just to send a mail?
Thankx.

My RFE was sent on Feb 08, haven\'t received yet.

Check with Lawyer, who said they haven\'t got yet. I don\'t know what to do. Wait at the end of the week to Contact INS maybe.

PD 12/99, FP 5/2001

To Finish

How do you know it\'s sent on Feb. 8, did the AVM change right on that day? Where is your attorney located?

My RFE was sent out on 2/12 also

And my attorney got it on 2/18. I am in PA and my attorney is in DC.

Just got my RFE yesterday( 02/20 mailed at 02/08) from my lawyer.

It was my wife\'s divoice decree and her I-20 etc. We mailed everything when we file I485. Somehow, the INS guy ask again. I don\'t know why. My lawyer said they just want to buy some time or delay the case.

Don\'t know when they mailed it. AVM said it mailed at 02/08.

The atterny is in Arizona, they fax me today Chicago.

I learned thru AVM that there is an RFE issued against my case.

Now is it ok to call INS and know what the RFE was about or should I wait till I get the notice?

Txs.

RFE

I had filed for H1-B extension at TSC. When I checked the status on the phone it says it has mailed a notice requesting additional information on January 31st. My employer has not received the mail till today. I tried a number of times to reach the Texas service center but the line seems to be always busy. Is there any other way to reach them? Should I send them a mail or fax explaining the situation?

I would really appreciate your help.