HELP reqd in filling application

amitamar

Hi i am on H1B Visa.

I have two quick questions in regards to filling my application.

1. I have filled the following forms -
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]

MY question is do i have to fill - "Authority to Release Information to Designated Individuals [IMM 5476] " even if i am applying directly myself to Canadian consulate in Buffalo.

2. In the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008] do i have to fill the information of my parents, brother and sister even if they are not my dependents or not joining me to Canada (fyi my brother is already Canadian PR) is the place where i mention my relationship and give his Canadian ID Number.

OR is this form only for DEPENDENTS and i got to leave this empty or dont submit it and just fill Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] ... If this is the case then where will i be able to mention the information of my brothers canadian PR Status...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE >>>> HELP ...
hope for a quick response ..
tx,
amitamar

1. No, that is not required if you do not have anyone that needs to be authorized to receive information from the immigration authorities.

2. No, other than spouses and children, family members such as those mentioned cannot generally be included and are not included in the forms other than the Family Composition.

Followup

Respected Mr Cohen,

Thanks for replying back -

I am applying for PR and my brother is a Canadian PR (currently in USA). I just had three quick questions-

1. What form do i need to mention that i have a brother in Canada, and what documents do i need from him - where is the information where i fill in his information on the form and his SIN and ID Card number

2. Do i need his birth certificate to prove he is my brother - or passport is fine.

3. I have got 6 years+ work exp, i have heald various positions
Computer and Network Operators and Web Technicians
Computer and Information Systems Managers
Information Systems Analysts and Consultants - -

I am filling my info now .. i am just focusing on 2281 in my application is that a good practise or do i need to mention all of it in my SCHEDULE 3 of the IMM0008 form.

4. My FBI Clearance for the doc is over 6 months old is that OK.

Thanks a lot.
amit