HELP !! Removing Condition( Green Card )

fayaz

Registered Users (C)
Hello All.
I am originally from Bahrain.. i got married to a girl (usa citizen) it was an arrange marriage by our parents on 2004 ..we stayed together there and later she couldnt adjust in bahrain she got back in usa later that year.. i got my resident visa for usa on 2005 .. after geting here things were diferent to me, didnt have any job i was stayin at her parents place.. she wanted to control me completely , didnt allow me to go to school or look for any jobs..i had to compromise a lot.. i wasnt happy at all she realised that, 2006 she decided to give me a DIVORCE .. 2007 i realize that my permanent resident card about to expire as it was conditional.. i applied to remove it.. feb 2007.. i had to wait 1 yr few months.. they sent me a notice for an interview on 2008 june.. i faced that but didnt know that i have to take papers or some proof. during that interview, Interviewer asked me what happend why did our marriage end up like that.. i explained the whole situation.. then interviewer asked me for some billing utilities or bank statements... i again explained the situation.. i wasnt listed for any kinda payments anywhere .. but we did have a joint saving account.. Interviewer gave me a form that i need to submit with some addional info.. i collected all i could.. all pictures documents my own paper statements .. havent heard anything from INS since then..
My Question to You all .. please help me i need to know or to find out.. this coming december 15th i'll be eligible to apply for Naturalization.. so in this situation.. i'd be able to do anything?? should i fill out any forms and apply for Naturalization?? or just wait
thank You all

hi:

Hello All.
I am originally from Bahrain.. i got married to a girl (usa citizen) it was an arrange marriage by our parents on 2004 ..we stayed together there and later she couldnt adjust in bahrain she got back in usa later that year.. i got my resident visa for usa on 2005 .. after geting here things were diferent to me, didnt have any job i was stayin at her parents place.. she wanted to control me completely , didnt allow me to go to school or look for any jobs..i had to compromise a lot.. i wasnt happy at all she realised that, 2006 she decided to give me a DIVORCE .. 2007 i realize that my permanent resident card about to expire as it was conditional.. i applied to remove it.. feb 2007.. i had to wait 1 yr few months.. they sent me a notice for an interview on 2008 june.. i faced that but didnt know that i have to take papers or some proof. during that interview, Interviewer asked me what happend why did our marriage end up like that.. i explained the whole situation.. then interviewer asked me for some billing utilities or bank statements... i again explained the situation.. i wasnt listed for any kinda payments anywhere .. but we did have a joint saving account.. Interviewer gave me a form that i need to submit with some addional info.. i collected all i could.. all pictures documents my own paper statements .. havent heard anything from INS since then..
My Question to You all .. please help me i need to know or to find out.. this coming december 15th i'll be eligible to apply for Naturalization.. so in this situation.. i'd be able to do anything?? should i fill out any forms and apply for Naturalization?? or just wait
thank You all

So your 751 waiver which was file in feb 2007 is pending. your proof for good faith looks good. 751 waivers can take even 2 years sometimes. Good that ur interview is over, it means now they are waiting to review their final decision or waiting for some security checks to clear.

Did you have a lawyer for the interview and filing the 751?
make an infopass appointment to know more about what has happened to ur case after the interview?
Also u can contact the senator of ur region, and approach the CIS ombudsman to look into your file.

What does the online Ecase status system tell you?

good luck.