Help regarding Medical of baby

ms275

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,
I am just a step away from filing immigration.
I need your advice urgently regarding the medical of my baby.
 My two and a half yr old baby is having delayed development, her muscles are not fully developed.
I am worried that my case may be rejected on this ground.
So i\'m thinking not to show her in my documents.
What do u suggest?
Many thanx in advance.

ms275

No Title

Hi guys,
I am just a step away from filing immigration.
I need your advice urgently regarding the medical of my baby.
 My two and a half yr old baby is having delayed development, her muscles are not fully developed.
I am worried that my case may be rejected on this ground.
So i\'m thinking not to show her in my documents.
What do u suggest?
Many thanx in advance.
---------------------------------------------------------------
My prayers are with your baby and family. I do think canadian immigration will see this as a disability and canadian federal laws prohibit denial of immigration due to disability.
I do not know the reasons you are applying for canadian permanent residency.
Even though you do apply without her and plan to stay in Canada, you still have to sponsor her. In that case she have to undergo medical test.
I really have no recommendation to made but let me know if you have some more questions.
I am a canadian citizen and are very familar with canandian laws and society.

Thanx

Thanx
 I was really deserving your advice.
But can some other type of visa be arranged at later stages instead of immigration for my baby after i get permanent residency, so that she can live with me temporarily. now i\'m taking some risk in hiding her in my documents.
 Can i adopt her afterwards and get her there on some other type of visa?
Thankyou again

No Title

After you get pr from canada, it would be difficult to bring her in visitor\'s visa. However if your baby is born in USA, then you do not need to worry. Your baby is allowed to stay in Canada for 6 months.