• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help please

pam2014

Hi , my cn is AF97*** please I have been waiting since on the 2/05/2013 but no reply yet. Can some one tell me if am going to be called for interview? Because we are in 56*** and in sept 2014 dv will close. Is it that we wont be sheduled for an interview or I just forget about the dv2014? Thanks.

Hi , my cn is AF97*** please I have been waiting since on the 2/05/2013 but no reply yet. Can some one tell me if am going to be called for interview? Because we are in 56*** and in sept 2014 dv will close. Is it that we wont be sheduled for an interview or I just forget about the dv2014? Thanks.
You will know if you will have an interview after 2 weeks time.
Just be patient my friend

Yes, vladek, is right - best is to simply wait, not to speculate. Latest number called for AF region was 69,300 (not 56,300).