• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

help please

COCCOLINO

hi all friends
I am one of the lucky winners of DV 2008 from Sudan and my case Number is 2009AF535xx
i would like to know please if there is still a chance for me to be scheduled for interviw or not and when??
i sent my application form back since 15 july 2008 and they received it date of 25 july 2008 .
i am really confused it's 5 monthes till now and a fraid not be to get luck to send me for interviw .
please someone give me an advice or something..
best regards
yours sincerely
coccolino

Hi,

Have you checked the visa bulletin to see if they've reached your number? Have you tried calling the KCC to find out the status of your application? I would do one or both of these before I started panicking.

oh, thnk you LuckySAboy for your reply
yes i do i called once and twice and by e-mail too and every time i call them they asked me to check on 16th of the month through visa bulletin but i don't know how that working .
they reached now 23300 .
that's all what i know..
thnx again

oh, thnk you LuckySAboy for your reply
yes i do i called once and twice and by e-mail too and every time i call them they asked me to check on 16th of the month through visa bulletin but i don't know how that working .
they reached now 23300 .
that's all what i know..
thnx again

You have answered your own question. The current cut-off is 23300 and your number is in the neighbourlood of 535xx. That is a 20000 difference. If this difference is real then you should expect 2nd letter much later in the process. If I was to guess I will say August/September timeline.

So just relax, keep looking at the visa bullentin each month to see if your number is within the cut-off number. When your number becomes current, you can feel free to contact KCC for your interview date, if you have not receive 2nd letter in a timely fashion

thnx

You have answered your own question. The current cut-off is 23300 and your number is in the neighbourlood of 535xx. That is a 20000 difference. If this difference is real then you should expect 2nd letter much later in the process. If I was to guess I will say August/September timeline.

So just relax, keep looking at the visa bullentin each month to see if your number is within the cut-off number. When your number becomes current, you can feel free to contact KCC for your interview date, if you have not receive 2nd letter in a timely fashion

thnx much for your reply, i am really relaxed now and waiting:)