Help please! Lost

Ratna09

Hello,

Any help or information you could provide will be of great help to us. This is our situation -

We are both Greencard holders, I live in US and my wife in Australia to complete her studies. Our daughter was born in Sydney and is now 4 years old. Now that my wife is completing her studies we would all like to move back home in US - the problem is we do not know how to bring our daughter back. We are planning to move back completely towards end of december and inspite of me trying I could not find proper information anywhere.

I am also waiting for my US citizenship but at the moment a permanent resident. My wife's GC status is secured by a re-entry permit for 2 years, she received her GC while studying there.

Any help any one?

Thank you in advance for your time.
Ratna

Hello,

Any help or information you could provide will be of great help to us. This is our situation -

We are both Greencard holders, I live in US and my wife in Australia to complete her studies. Our daughter was born in Sydney and is now 4 years old. Now that my wife is completing her studies we would all like to move back home in US - the problem is we do not know how to bring our daughter back. We are planning to move back completely towards end of december and inspite of me trying I could not find proper information anywhere.

I am also waiting for my US citizenship but at the moment a permanent resident. My wife's GC status is secured by a re-entry permit for 2 years, she received her GC while studying there.

Any help any one?

Thank you in advance for your time.
Ratna

This thread http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=304729 can help for you.

You would need to do the petition for her. So your daughter would get a green card. Green card for relatives. You may find the forms and guide: usaimmigrationsupport.com/greencard_relatives.html

V-2 Visa

V-1/V-2 visas are reserved for the spouse and children of Lawful Permanent Residents.

In order to qualify for either a V-1/V-2 visa, the U.S. sponsor must have already filed a Form I-130, Immigrant Petition on behalf of his or her relative.