Help please lost I-94 need to go for I-484 stamping

karangc

Registered Users (C)
My wife lost I-94 and her I485 got approved and we want to go for stamping.
Please let me know the ways

if I can remember correctly, you can apply for a duplicate/copy of I-94. You need to search USCIS web site and/or call cust service on this matter.

I had the same issue

karangc said:
My wife lost I-94 and her I485 got approved and we want to go for stamping.
Please let me know the ways
I had the same issue. I took the I-94 from one of my H1B extension and gave to them. I had no problem. As far I know they just take all the documents thats it. they do not validate those documents.

I remember reading some where that if the I-94 is missing officer will ask you fill up another application and they will stamp it immediately.

EAD Expired, Working on Valid H1

I have to go for my 485 approval stamping, My case was approved on July 10th but my passport was stuck for H1 revalidation stamp. I have my old EAD card was valid till Aug 25 , applied for new EAD renewal in June, got the letter recently saying that you donot need EAD as your case is already approved. I have never used EAD. I am with same employer who filed my GC.

So my question is, is it OK to just show them old expired EAD or how does it work?

Please help

aak0522 said:
I have to go for my 485 approval stamping, My case was approved on July 10th but my passport was stuck for H1 revalidation stamp. I have my old EAD card was valid till Aug 25 , applied for new EAD renewal in June, got the letter recently saying that you donot need EAD as your case is already approved. I have never used EAD. I am with same employer who filed my GC.

So my question is, is it OK to just show them old expired EAD or how does it work?

Please help
You are not showing the EAD. you will handover it them. You need to handover used and expired EAD and AP. It does not matter. Just do not worry about it. Take whatever you have.

Thanks Tammy

tammy2 said:
You are not showing the EAD. you will handover it them. You need to handover used and expired EAD and AP. It does not matter. Just do not worry about it. Take whatever you have.

So you mean just handover my expired EAD and Notice and Passport to them, I never got any AP?

karangc,

When I went for stamping the officer actually forgot to take my I-94. So I think you should be OK.

doosra.

RD 1/22/2002
AD 3/11/2004
CR 4/17/2004

Hello to all of U.

If any of you have any Tax Question. You can post here. Our accounting firm has vast experience in dealing with Immigration related Tax Questions/Problems.

Even if you want to talk to us you can call me on my cell

We file All types of taxes for all 50 States

You can also ask question about New Corporation , Individual tax , Payroll , Pay stubs , Sales Tax , Partnership Tax, Corporation Tax

This is absolutely free service.

Tanveer Ahmad
Cell:718-974-2813