Help Please ! AVM says EAC-01-103??? not found

prasad100

Registered Users (C)
I tried to inquire the status of 485 giving full 13 digit EAC number, I got a meassage saying this number is not found. Can anyone please tell me what could be the reason for this.
My I-485 was filed on 03/01/2001
FP was done on 05/10/2001
I will appreciate your help. Thanks in advance

Nothing to worry!!

This is a very common problem. In my case, till INS started processing, I got the same msg. But, the status changed once they started working on appl.
Good luck.
P.S. This question has been answered several hundred times on this forum and on other sites. A little research would have led you to the right place.

ma786

you are also equally ignorant and same time creating panic. You should not answer any question until dead sure.
thanks.

I am not sure what shall I do now

I contacted my attorney. They asked me to contact them after 2 weeks. I am not buying what they said.

Note I have completed finger printing on May-10-2001. I have got my EAD also.

Please advice me
Thanks
-Prasad

Don\'t worry ,take it easy!!

Prasad: Don\'t worry take it easy. My RD\ND is 01-2001 and when I called the AVM it was saying "your file can not be found"(By the way it was about couple of months back). After hearing this message I waited for the IIO. She told me that my file was there and there was nothing to worry about. The AVM system is screwed up!!! I called again like couple of weeks back and it is still saying "your file can not be found".
If you want to make sure..call them and talk to the IIO and they will tell you if your file is there or not.

Take it easy bro!!
Yak&Yeti