Help: Passport Stamping question

ixion20

I just got my I-485 approval notice in the mail ...no rfe..no interview...just a good \'ol approval notice.

Q1: what documents apart from the ones listed in the notice do i need to take, if any?

Q2: Do they ask any questions regarding your current employment, proof of employment, etc.. during passport stamping?

Q3: Do you have to be currently employed?

The reason is that I was laid off

From MD

Went to Baltimore with my family. Used courtesy copy. Not a single question asked. Took W-2 and AP papers with me for just incase which ware not needed at all. Don\'t worry just go ahead. Good luck.

Passport Stamping

Got my passport stamped at San Antonio, TX today. Only item asked for that was not on the approval notice was employment card(s). No interview, no payslips, no employer letter.
Vorke

You are home, dry!

No questions are asked--just hand in your I-94s, EAD and AP documents and the completed I-89 that they will give you!Congratulations and cheers!

From Newark, NJ

It\'s very easy. Just take the documents the Notice asked. It took 2 hours. Most of the time was waiting. Stamping only took 2 mins. Don\'t worry about it. You know it is taken by support stuff, not the officers, no questions they need to ask

how long did it take you

Hi,
I was wondering after reading your message, how long did it take you from your FP to the stamping notice?
Could you give me your dates?

Thanks.