Help on PCC

Suni1

Registered Users (C)
:confused:

hi, I am residing in India. My passport was issued way back in 1997.
I recently came back to India and now I have a CP interview on Dec last week.

Apart from the PCC from the passport office,

Do I need the PCC's from all the District police offices covering the localitys where I stayed for more than 6 months after reaching 16 years of age as mentioned in application forms.

or

The PCC from the district police office covering my current residence is enough?

The counsulate letter says I need PCC's from both the passport office and the District Police office covering my residence. But didnt clear my doubt.

CP Gurus Please suggest.

PCC

Hope this helps!

My wife went to India 2 months before our cp interview. So we got her PCC stuff from India. We got a PCC from Chennai passport office and a letter from district police station in Tirchy (her parents live in Tirchy). We applied for PCC at Tirchy local police station, but we never got any official PCC from them.
We took a letter from SI couple of days before the interview.She studied in Chennai for last 5 yrs and we didn't take any PCC from chennai local police station.

Both of us finished our inteview without any problems.

desigult

I contacted the chennai consulate and they replied back saying that I need PCC from the current place of residence only.

Successfully completed the CP at chennai on 27th.