Help on NIW petition

gggggg

I am going to submit my NIW petition soon. But my lawyer told me, if I could get a support letter from any governmental person, it would significantly strengthen my case. Unfortunately, I really don\'t have any clue to get a support letter from a governmental person. Could anybody here provide me any clue to help me? I\'ve heard from here before that there are some services can help people on this with reasonable charges. I would appreciate any detailed information if anyone knows. I am desperately in need of it.
BTW, I am a Ph.D candidate majoring in CS. I am working on some unique software that improves flight systems.

No Title

I don\'t know about such paid services and even if there are, it\'s questionable whether INS will consider such letters from paid services.
If you worked on any government project, then it is possible to get such letters from the concerned authority.

Jigesh

"opinion letters" can be obtained from "independent sources"

"opinion letters" can be obtained from "independent sources" (not government agencies). These letters are from experts in the field, having no relationship to the beneficiary. Their opinion is based on the evidences provided by the candidate. They do address specifically NIW issues.

The fee ranges from $400.00 to $1500.00 and, may take up to 4 months time.

Dear y-man, can you please give contact information of these independent sources?

Dear y-man,

Thanks for your information - I did not know about it. If you can, please post (here or as a private mail or to jigesh_patel@yahoo.com ) contact information/web-sites of these independent sources.

Thank you.

Jigesh