Help on Infopass

Sep 23

Registered Users (C)
I tried to make an appointment in Infopass, made for myself but need 2 more (for wife and daughter). I went back and tried to do additional appts, it did not let me do that.
How does it work? If I want all 3 together, do I have to cancel mine?

Please help!

Reboot your system to renew the IP Address and Try for Each time.

RD/ND - 7/8/2002
FP - 11/2003
RFE - 7/8/2004
1AP
3EADs

I think one IP can only make one appointment. If you use dial up, try to disconnect and connect again in order to get a new IP. Or if you do that in your office, try to make the second appoitment with another machine. Good luck!

My opinion

A few things to keep in mind:

- IP does matter
- They only give out about 175 or so appointments per day.

Best deal is to login at midnight and try it then. Once you get one appt, renew your IP and book another one.

Hope this helps.

Should one have to wait till the letter from USCIS to set up the app? I just received approval the mail today.

> Should one have to wait till the letter from USCIS to set up the app? I just received approval the mail today.

NO

I have been told by my attorney and another guy on this forum that one appointment will be ok for the whole family. So you probably don't need to make appointment for each member of your family. Good luck

Thank you every one. I was able to make 8:30 and 9:30 appts for three of us. Hope they will allow us to go in togetrher.

What documents should I take with me besides photos, I-94, and travel documents?

Appointment for every member.

I once called NSC about whether every family member is required to get an appointment. The answer is "Try get one for every member. If allowed, then it is requried." I know it is required for Dallas office.
The schedule window is two weeks. New appointments are available at about 1:00am. At 11:00am they are pretty much all gone. Also, only Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday have appointments. Check frequently, and you may catch an appointment that somebody else just canceled.
From same IP, one appointment is allowed every half hour. If you have a home network, all computers are considered as on IP.

AD 5/21/04
PP 6/24
card ordered 7/9
card mailed 7/14
card received 7/16

is it possible to pick your days (e.g. Friday is better for me ) for appointment?
I cannot see the Infopass schedule window -- I presume they turn it off being friday 7:30pM CST

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can pick your day/time, only if they are available. Since all appointments are taken the day they are out, so the only choice is 14 day from the day you make your appointment. Wait till late night Thursday or early Friday morning if you want to make Friday appoint(s).

Infopass

Hi!,

You need to take infopass appointment for every member in family. I wasn't sure so I took 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30 for myself, Wife and Son. However, I was able to stamp together with my wife and Son at 6:30.

No need to go too early than appointment time. If you have appointment at 6:30 it is okay to just reach there by 6:25. I reached at about 6:00. Just waited 30 minutes.