Help on FP clearance

Eager

Registered Users (C)
FP done on 09/13/00. Checked with FBI next day and was told that it was sent to INS VSC already, and said no comment on its clearance.
Where can I know whether it was cleared?
Is VSC going to accept it immediately?

Thanks in advance. Eager.

No Title

HEY,
i did my FP last week and i called FBI the next day. they told me my FP is successfully done and nothing more. i guess we should call VSC to find out if they have received our FP\'S. what do you think? Please Reply soon. thanks

No Title

They can tell only your FP (quality) process is successfully or not. They don\'t tell the result such as cleared, no criminal records, you are good or not (just kidding) and etc.

Don\'t worry, call INS after 4 weeks and make sure they received your FP result.

No Title

Thanks for your reply. Is "4 weeks" a must time waiting? Does anybody get it in, say, one week?

No Title

I guess that is only way we can go. The only question I have is INS should receive it in 3 days, if not sent by express mail. And that means it should be ok in 3 days, instead of 4 weeks it is supposed to be.

I really want to know if anybody had the experience.

No Title

"4 weeks" is NOT must time waiting. Usually it takes 4 weeks for them to update their system. You can call them before, nothing wrong in it.

Please update your status on this board after INS FP response.

Good Luck