Help on Employment RFE

rav8tor

Registered Users (C)
Dear folks,

I did not receive RFE yet, but I strongly suspect it's for employment. Does anyone have a sample cover letter (not the employment letter) for responding to an employment RFE? I already have employment letters, but I would like to see what the cover letter looks like.

I would like to respond asap, and I don't want to wait for 1 month for my lawyer to draft one.

Your help is kindly appreciated.

Can you post a Format of the employment letter?

Hi Rav8stor,

Can you please post a Format of the employment letter that you will be sending in with your RFE. I received an RFE as well but do not have it in hand.
Once my lawyer prepares the Cover letter, I will Post it.

Thanks,
Sagar10

current employment letter

I got an interview call and it asks for a current employment letter.
What if the interview date is after 2 months then will the employment letter needs to be dated near the intrview date or an employment letter dated any time between the interview
call letter date and actual interview date is valid?

leaseanswer assap

Rav8tor, Can you please post the link here or copy and paste the format of the letter

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sagar

Reply for Rakuch

Rakuch,

I think that the employment letter will have to be close to the Interview date.

Regards,
Sagar

Sample

Employment Letter Format in Case of a RFE Posted Here
THIS IS THE EMPLOYMENT LETTER Format:

To Whom Ever This May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. XXX , is employed on a Fulltime W-2 basis as a
'Job Title ' . Mr. XXX is a valued member of our staff has been with us since 'Start DATE' with a
annual salary of $00000.00 and works 40 hours per week.

His responsibilities include design, analysis, development and
testing of software applications and systems in the areas of (PUT ALL
TECHNICAL STUFF HERE as as in original labour).

We respectfully request that you approve his I-485 petition so that
he and his family can obtain their permanent residency status soon.
Thank you for your help.

If you have any questions, please feel free give us a call at PHONE NUMBER.

Sincerely,
Signature
(Title :HR Manager or Regular Manager)
Company name
Date :

Give credit to bugleboy111...

It's not my sample letter, I just used it to create my own.

I am waiting to send RFE response to INS, I've got all my papers, but I've got to fire my old lawyer and be careful in selecting a new one; that's going to mean more wait.

I don't know how to fill out G-28 to represent myself and I don't know what the cover letter should look like or if one is needed.

The Cover Letter

The Cover Letter means the letter should be in the Company's letter head. i.e. The letter paper the company uses for business.

GCGHUNTER...

I already have employment letter on company stationery w/ company logo, signed, selaed, etc.

I was wondering if the lawyer should also submit a letter saying something like:

"Dear Immigration Officer,

The response to your Notice of Action for applicant.... is enclosed. Attached you will find;
-a letter of employment outlining Dr. ....duties, date of hire, salary and prospects of employment;
-2001 Federal Tax Return Forms and W-2's
-six months earnings statement.

Thank you....."

What do you think or know guys?