Help !! NSC :Expedite Renewal EAD Request Fax Number Any one????

girishb

Registered Users (C)
I am looking to send either the fax or email to NSC about my pending EAD renewal application filed on Oct 30 2006. My EAD expires on Jan 31 and I have had the RFE and replied to it on Jan17. The RFE was for photographs.
Can anybody let me know the where to send the expedite requerst for my application and whats the email or fax number.?
I greatly appreciate any help .

There is no fax number

If it is past 90 days I would seek local Senator's help or make infopass appointment for the local office

Unfortunately, if you have an RFE for initial information then the 90 day clock starts again from 0. Did they request photos initially with your application? Did you paper file or e-file? What is your basis of application? If they did not ask for them up front then the photos are additional information and the 90 day clock will have paused from when they mailed the RFE to when they received your reply. Either way it will have extended your 90 day period somewhat.

Good luck with the expedite!

I paper filed and RFE was for proper photos to be sent again. The 90 day clock would have stopped and resumed when they received the evidence.
I sent fax but no response as yet.

Expedite Fax worked....I got the email that ead is approved and EAD card is ordered.
Thanks su_su for that fax number. Even the customer service gave me the same number...Guys ..just for your information,i had mentioned that please expedite the request based on financial loss to an individual...may be this will help for people awaiting ...Thanks everyone.