Help! - No update after NC Cleared/PD Current/FP done since Sept.

Addr485

Registered Users (C)
NC blocked since 2004.

PD got current in this Sept. Took a infopass appointment in early Sept. The official said NC had been cleared, the case was under review in unit, should get a decision in 30 days, etc. He did not tell fp expire or anything else.

Recieved 2nd fp (Code 1) notice by mail on Sep. 22, took it on Sept 23. But still no news untill today (Almost a month gone)! Sent inquery to CSC but no respond.

Suspecion:

1. Infopass official alway says nc cleared but it might not be true.
2. Fp result lost. (LUD on my case is still 08/16 the mass date, not a single update after that)

Anybody have any suggestion what to do?

---
EB3, CHINA, PD 12/2001
140/485 RD JUN 2004
140 AD JAN 2005
485 AD -- ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I think CSC is just not processing 485 now. Maybe all the officers are on vacation. I have similar situation to you and don't hear anything after FP.

Addr485 said:
NC blocked since 2004.

PD got current in this Sept. Took a infopass appointment in early Sept. The official said NC had been cleared, the case was under review in unit, should get a decision in 30 days, etc. He did not tell PF expire or anything else.

Recieved 2nd PF (Code 1) notice by mail on Sep. 22, took it on Sept 23. But still no news till today (Almost a month gone)! Sent inquery to CSC but no respond.

Suspecion:

1. Infopass official alway says nc cleared but it might not be true.
2. Pf result lost. (LUD on my case is still 08/16 the mass date, not a single update after that)

Anybody have any suggestion what to do?

---
EB3, CHINA, PD 12/2001
140/485 RD JUN 2004
140 AD JAN 2005
485 AD -- ???

Luckily FBI is still providing fingerprinting status over the phone. Call them, have your A number ready. Normally they return results to USCIS the same day.

My Case is Excatly same as yours

My Case is same as yours. I will wait for 2months for response if I am not receiving any responese from USCIS I will file the lawsuit.

Thanks All,

VIC_M, do you have FBI's number?

vic_m said:
Luckily FBI is still providing fingerprinting status over the phone. Call them, have your A number ready. Normally they return results to USCIS the same day.

Guys I'm in the same situation, No mention of name check and I got FP notice after email inquiry last Oct. 4 and FP code 1 done on Oct. 11. Yesterday I sent Email inquiry again.

My wife got FP code 1 notice last week ans she will do it tommorow at local ASC.

Hope Mr. Bueno will reply and adjudicate after two weeks.

Same here!!
Code1 FP done on Sept 30. No update since then..
NC Cleared. PD Current. Wondering what CSC is doing these days.... :confused: :confused:

Addr485 said:
NC blocked since 2004.

PD got current in this Sept. Took a infopass appointment in early Sept. The official said NC had been cleared, the case was under review in unit, should get a decision in 30 days, etc. He did not tell fp expire or anything else.

Recieved 2nd fp (Code 1) notice by mail on Sep. 22, took it on Sept 23. But still no news untill today (Almost a month gone)! Sent inquery to CSC but no respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same situation. PD is current since May, NC cleared in July. Hopefully CSC will approve us soon.

Wierd LUD from USCIS

Today my LUD change ton 10/25/06 and this is what it shows:

Current Status:

On June 4, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
______

Prior to this one It showed that: On April X, 2006 we sent you a status of your case because of the inquiry filed....

that's because I filed for a change of address and my priority that time is not current.

Any explanation? :confused:

cfmohmpsi said:
Today my LUD change ton 10/25/06 and this is what it shows:

Current Status:

On June 4, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
______

Prior to this one It showed that: On April X, 2006 we sent you a status of your case because of the inquiry filed....

that's because I filed for a change of address and my priority that time is not current.

Any explanation? :confused:

==

Same thing happened on my case. The online message just converted back to old one.

I am in the same boat as well. PD current, name check okayed and fingerprints completed on Oct 5th.
I think there is some awkard messaging going on as far as LUDs are concerned.
I got a strange message saying that the request to postpone my interview has been recieved. I had in fact never got any interview request at all.
I call USCIS and they say that mine is employment based and a preadjuciated case and to "ignore " the message.
I take an appointment at local CIS officer and they say they have no clue...
My attorney calls them and they say i migth get interview request.

So 3 people say 3 different things !!

Pandee

pandee, when you called USCIS, did you ever ask them when they are going to approve your case ? And what is holding them back ?

pandee said:
I am in the same boat as well. PD current, name check okayed and fingerprints completed on Oct 5th.
I think there is some awkard messaging going on as far as LUDs are concerned.
I got a strange message saying that the request to postpone my interview has been recieved. I had in fact never got any interview request at all.
I call USCIS and they say that mine is employment based and a preadjuciated case and to "ignore " the message.
I take an appointment at local CIS officer and they say they have no clue...
My attorney calls them and they say i migth get interview request.

So 3 people say 3 different things !!

Pandee

Oh I did...got the standard answer I have been getting for some time now..60 days they will get back.!!!

Pandee

cider said:
pandee, when you called USCIS, did you ever ask them when they are going to approve your case ? And what is holding them back ?

Another 60 days! :confused:
USCIS told me twice already that they would process my application in 30 days. But never happened. Meantime, they look for a reason to delay the adjudication.
Don't you love these guys??? :mad: :mad:

pandee said:
Oh I did...got the standard answer I have been getting for some time now..60 days they will get back.!!!
Pandee

FBI no longer tell anything on those numbers

Hi,
This is Nov7th, 2006. My NC is also pending since last 16 months. Today when I tried to call these numbers (they give one for Washington as well) ...they no longer tells anything . If u call DC headquarters also on (202)324-3000 ..they transfer it to recorded message.

On 304-625-2000 option 3 customer service rep. Angie also confimed that there is no way that you can check your status...

I am filing law suite now...