help needed

Arturanna

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys
I got recommended approval for asylum a year ago, but I haven't received the final decision yet. It seems I got stuck in name check.
Is there anybody, who knows a very strong lower in Boston area, who can take care of this situation. I don't care for $$$$.
Thanks

Hi. Sorry I don't know any lawyer in Boston, but even if I did, I don't know if a lwayer can help you this. I think you just have to wait or make an Infopass and ask them what the problem is.

Good luck!

Thank you for responding me.
I did infopass a few months ago. they told me "We are waiting for background checking, it might take another month". But, unfortunately, it seems its gonna take forever.
i have heard that some lowers are able to help, they can even sue them or something, but I cant find such a lower. They all say "There is nothing we can do, besides writing letters".

Arturanna said:
Thank you for responding me.
I did infopass a few months ago. they told me "We are waiting for background checking, it might take another month". But, unfortunately, it seems its gonna take forever.
i have heard that some lowers are able to help, they can even sue them or something, but I cant find such a lower. They all say "There is nothing we can do, besides writing letters".

THOSE LAWYERS ARE RIGHT. Unfortuntely there is nothing it can be done, other than wait. It is a benefit that you are getting, and unfortunately some asylum offices are very slow... even if they get sued... they can defend themselves saying that your namecheck is pending.. or other security check is pending...

I know how frustating it can be.... but you just have to wait or try going to the asylum office or write them and inquire about it...

Good Luck,

Unfortunately that's true. People are literally waiting for years to pass security check nowadays.

I would simply wait, it wouldn't bother me, but I have my wife waiting for me across the ocean, and it has been already for 19 months. As we all know i cant petition for her until I get the final approval. The worst thing is I cant find another way to bring her here, even i am able to pay big $$$$$.
I will greatly appreciate if anybody can give me even little useful information, please(this is extremely serious for me).
Thanks