Help needed with the english proficiency documentation

casan123

Hurry.. Need help in the language proficiency documentation
I am a victim of recently remanded cases to regular in california after waiting for 2 years and I don't have much time left on my H1B to stay in U.S. Eventhough there is a hope of 7th year extension, I don't trust all that anymore.
I need to file the canadian PR Immediately and I don't have time to write IELTS and submit the results. I choose to go with the other option of submitting the documentation which supports that I am comfortable in using the english language. I am from India and all my education is in English and also my current work experience is in english.

I don't have a clue about how to proceed with the documentation. I got the following 4 points from CIC website, If we choose to provide the documentation claiming the english proficiency then we need to provide.

i.)a written submission explaining your training in English or French;
ii.)an explanation of how you commonly use English or French;
iii.)official documentation of education in English or French; and
iv.)official documentation of work experience in English or French.

If anybody has choosen this option and provided the documentation or familiar with this then you are the man I am looking for. Please provide me with the letter drafts, documents I need to Include and also any valuable suggestions that you can provide. If you don't want to post the Info on this website then I can provide my email adress to email me.

Also I will appreciate If anybody can share their experiences with this option. Does they satisfy with the documentation or they will again ask us to go for the IELTS again. Any kind of Inputs will be appreciated. Serious efforts can be compensated as well with a gift.

I did samething when I applied two months ago.

I just given a letter explaining about my english qualifications as my education was in english, present job involves english etc. etc.

I have attended a conference conducted by the Canadian Consulate. They said if you have been working in US for the last few(more than 2)years , that is more than enough for the language proof. You have to also show that you did your education in english, have been working with english as official communication.

So I have submitted my experience letter including english as my official correspondence at work.

I am waiting to hear from them. I have received my file no. and waiting for result which may come out in a couple of months.

let me know if you have any questions/doubts.