Help needed to reply RFE

gc circle1

Registered Users (C)
ND/RD 8/00, EB2 India
I have received RFE to send current employment letter. I work in MA and company\'s HQ is in Boston. Company also has a office in Pittsburgh, PA. I have labor from PA, I140 employer address in PA and I485 employer letter on Pittsburgh letterhead. Now, my lawyer is saying to send the employment letter on Boston\'s letterhead. Will it complicate things. Labor, I140 and initial I485 letter have company\'s Pittsburgh address and the RFE employment letter wll have Boston\'s address. It\'s the same company with 2 offices. I know that GC is a future employment offer and I will move to Pittsburgh to work for that office after the GC. Anybody in the same boat. Please help

It is fine to send RFE responce on Boston Letter Head

I don\'t see any problem as long it is the same company\'s Letter Head
but make sure you or your HR puts the SAME VERBATIM job responsibilities as mentioned IN LABOR.

Don\'t wait.............
Good luck
Hanuman

No Title

Thanks Hanuman for replying so quickly. I was very worried about this whole thing that labor, I140 and I485 documents have Pittsburgh office address and the RFE employment letter will have Boston Office address. But the company name is same, federal tax id is same and the job deatils are also same as on labor. I am more comfortable now as there is someone like me who thinks that my lawyer advice is not wrong. BTW, I beleive that you have an interview scheduled in Baltimore. Good luck.

No Title

Thanks for your wishes but my case was approved yesterday without any transfers anywhere my ND was Sept 99.