Help needed, thank you !

icq1980

Registered Users (C)
My mom got her RFIE today in the mail but I didnt recieve nothing in the email regarding this update! When I was trying to log in, I mixed up my username and password. So after I tried to log in uscis.gov account for couple of times, I was told that I needed to contact System Administrator. Can anyone tell me how to contact the system administrator to reset my password? And also why didnt they send email regarding any update?
I will really appreciate any reply! Thank you!

icq1980 said:
My mom got her RFIE today in the mail but I didnt recieve nothing in the email regarding this update! When I was trying to log in, I mixed up my username and password. So after I tried to log in uscis.gov account for couple of times, I was told that I needed to contact System Administrator. Can anyone tell me how to contact the system administrator to reset my password? And also why didnt they send email regarding any update?

If you member your ID, you can ask to send you a new password that send to you email address.

If you forget both ID and password, you may try to create a new account and password. But I have not tryied this way before.

Good luck.

icq1980 said:

User will receive a warning when he tried to log in several time with incorrect ID and Password. To prevent this warning, you should close your web browser and re-open it. Click "Forget Your Password", then input Your email address used in your registration. An e-mail containing a temporary password will be sent to you allowing you to re-set a new password.

If this does not work, better to creat a new account.

Hope this will help.

First of all thank you for all your replies!
But its too bad that the system showed me this:
Your password has been locked for security reasons. Please contact a system administrator.
Your password has been locked because of too many unsuccessful login attempts.

I called 1-800-375-5283. Even the customer representitive has no idea how to contact system administrator. Can anyone tell me how?

You may not be able to log on, but if your case status changes, you will be able to receive emails, I have seperate accounts for work and home emails, and I mess up the work account just like you, but still receive emails.
Try to create a new account.